Why AirProtect ®?
- 1 in 4 car crashes involving children are side impact collisions
- The child's head is the most vulnerable part during side impact
What is AirProtect®?
- AirProtect® technology is embedded in the head area
- Through the precise release of air, the encapsulated foam device protects children during a lateral impact
- Side impact crash results increase significantly
- AirProtect® feels soft to the touch for the childs' convenience during every day use.
AirProtect® Technology is the most innovative side impact safety feature offered in a car seat. It is a technology that protects children at their most vulnerable – the head.
- Designed to defend against the biggest threat to children on the road today; side impact collisions.
- Side impacts are by far the deadliest type of collision for children, accounting for one in three child fatalities; nearly all of which are caused by head trauma. The placement of Air Protect® Technology on the car seat diverts crash forces away from a child's head, the most vulnerable place in a side impact crash.
Sit Back & Relax with comfortable extra reclined position
- Especially relaxed
- Optimal protection
- Additional comfort
Group / weight class
- Group 2 / 3
- For children weighing 15 to 36 kg
- From about 3.5 to 12 years
Dimensions and weight:
- Height of seat: 555 mm +160 mm (height headrest)
- Width of seat: 270 mm
- Depth of seat: 330 mm
- Width of seat: 430 mm
- Depth of seat: 410 mm
- Height of seat: 675 mm + 160 mm
- Weight: 5.1 kg
- A unique resting position 'relaxed' for young and old
- Simple adjustment on the front
- Backrest grows in length and width with your child
- Optimal protection for the head, loins and hips against side impact
- Thanks to the fixation device for the headrest particularly stable
- Lightweight and used in different vehicle
- Comfortable, child-friendly headrest and wide seat
- With belt hooks for optimal belt guide to the size of your child set
- Washable, soft padded reference