- Minimum chance of incorrect installation when combined with Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Base, EasyFix Base or Maxi-Cosi EasyBase 2
- Can also be fitted with the car’s regular 3-point seat belt
- Fits all Maxi-Cosi and Quinny pushchairs to form a practical travel system
- Side Protection System offers optimal protection against side impact
- Adjustable upward seat position for older babies when used with the Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Base (sold separately)
- Integrated sun canopy: always on hand and easy to store
- Practical harness hooks: keep harness belts out of the way when seating your child
- Ergonomic carrying handle for extra comfort
- One-pull harness adjustment
- Easy to remove and washable cover
- Included: headhugger, newborn support pillow, shoulder and crotch pads & sun canopy .
Maxi Cosi Cabriofix is a Group 0+ car seat suitable for infants from birth to 13 kilos (approximately 12-15 months). The Maxi Cosi Cabriofix is compatible with a host of pushchairs to make the ultimate travel system.
The Maxi Cosi Cabriofix is the UK's most popular infant car seat. The Cabriofix rates as a Which Best Buy at 82% when combined with the Easyfix base.
The Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix is an universal group 0+ child car seat for children up to 13 kg (birth until 12 months). The Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix can be used on a forward facing car seat fitted with an automatic or static 3-point seat belt which is approved according to ECE regulation No. 16 or an equivalent standard. The Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix can also be used in combination with the Maxi-Cosi EasyFix, Familyfix and the Maxi-Cosi EasyBase.
We are often ask what age range does this car seat cover, the answer is there isn't an upper age range. The car seat is suitable from birth to 13 Kilos. !3 Kilos can be achieved by your baby/toddler anytime between 12 and 18 months. We recommend that you use this seat until the child either reaches 13 kilos or until their head reaches the top part of the car seat. A lot of customers come into our showroom wanting to progress to the next stage car seat before their child is ready. If you are unsure please visit our showroom for expert advice.
There is a cross over period between groups 0+ and 1. The Group 0+ is 0-13 kilos and Group 1 is 9-18 kilos. In the UK we can currently put infants into forward facing car seats at 9 kilos/9 months however we do not recommend this as your child will be 5 times safer in a rear facing car seat. We believe your child should be kept as safe as possible in the most dangerous place you put your child. It is interesting to note that in Scandanavia Children must be rear facing until 4 years old and in the US 2 years old. If you are interested in keeping your child safer once they progress from this car seat please see our extended rear facing range.